New Game Plus confirmed for Batman: Arkham City

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

All on screen cues will dissapear from the 2nd play through. So no "X Drop Attack" or "RT + Y Ground Takedown" Basically ignoring the 4th (acnowledging the player) wall as much as possable and making it much more cinematic, realistic, Batman sim. Definitly not what you would want to expose a new player to.

Thank God this isnt like RE4 where you can bring your weapons and upgrades from the first playthrough but other than that, the game is exactly the same.

[quote user="Blade Runner 07"]

Thank God this isnt like RE4 where you can bring your weapons and upgrades from the first playthrough but other than that, the game is exactly the same.[/quote]Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you are saying, or missing your point or something, but all your upgrades do carry over if you do a new game+. That is the point! They've just made it more difficult this time around. More difficult enemies early on as well (with weapons) and other gadgets.

In RE4 it wasnt more difficult. It got easier and easier the more times you played throught becasue you upgraded your weapons to the max by the 3rd play through it was boring.

In Arkham City you keep everything you had at the end of the first play through but you lose those crutches.

Sweet awesome. This will test me to see if i can handle the bad guys with out that little helper. Cant wait.

So you'll get to keep your upgrades? One of the things I didn't like about playing Arkham Asylum on Hard was that I had to start out with all my gadgets without being upgraded. They could just have it be where the first time you play through, it wouldn't be possible to upgrade everything to the max.