New friends....

So i've had my 360 for about 2 months after swapping from the ps3 and my friends list is still pretty dead so im looking for some new ones. i mainly play BF3 and MW3 and im looking for people from the age 20 upwards to play with (mic or no mic) and that play for fun but also to win. im a laid back individual and can have a laugh while playing :) im from the UK myself but dont mind playing with anyone from any country's.

My gamer tag is: Seany Blitz 

if your up for a game add me or leave your gamer tag here and i'll add you :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hey there anyone feel free to add me if you like im just getting back to xbox after two years 35 here and laid back just want to have fun and make new friends thanks and remember if it bleeds u can kill it!

Awe. I know how it is just starting and wanting people to play with. I'm actually going to be getting both games soon, so feel free to add me. : )

Add me if you want man, could get some games in :) I'm from England so connection is no problem x

Nice i love survivor :D i added you both

GTAG: Geckosaurus  -  in Cali U.S.A. & I play MW3, specially Survivor Mode and S/D or Dom

Hey, feel free to send me a friend request. I play HC S&D on MW3 and sometimes roam on Battlefield 3 when someone begs me to get on it.

Request sent I don't have a mic anymore though.