New Friends: Kinect [Fitness/Dance] and/or XBLA [Puzzle, Board/Card]

Since I don't play a lot of games online, I don't meet a lot of Xbox Live folks. I'd like to change that. Below are some of the games I'm most into. Please add me if you have any similar tastes in games!

Kinect Fitness/Rhythm: Zumba Fitness Core, Dance Central 3, Dance Central 2 (trying to get a few more achievements!), Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2012, Nike Kinect Training, and Junk Fu. I don't have Fruit Ninja Kinect yet, but I'll check out the trial sometime.

Xbox Live Arcade: Peggle, Trials HD, Roogoo, Braid, Doritos Crash Course, Carcassone, Crazy Taxi, Ilomilo, Uno, Geometry Wars Evolved 2

Some other Xbox 360 favorites: Sega Superstars Tennis, Civilization Revolution, Split/Second, Portal 2, Catherine

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

feel free to add me; i play dance central and just started with fitness evolved.  

You can add me! I love dance games!

Add me. I have to buy the fitness games. Since I'll be without cable and will have to make a fitness routine from them. I was using comcast on demand (cable). But I won't have cable in my apartment when I move.

Add me! :) chinglin30

I play zumba fitness rush, dance central, fitness evolved and hoping to get more zumba games. Add me: bonnie kos

Also looking for some new friends on xbox live I have all the dance centrals and love playing zumba don't play much else cos I'm to girly do quite like spyro but tend to lose interest quickly when I get stuck but please feel free to add me to if you have similar interests

Hey add me if you like