New Friends! Friendly people only please! :)

Hey guys! Kuro here :P just looking for some players to add on my friend roster so I can play with them XD If you are friendly please feel free to add me. :)

Games I play (What I play Most)

V---- lol@Point ._.

• Call Of Duty: Black Ops
    • Street Fighter 4 AE
    • Street Fighter x Tekken
    • GTA4
    • Gears Of War

If you want to contact me or anything else, let me know. I am also a beginner at everything since I barely got it 2 months ago, the Xbox that is, :P well thanks for reading!

Happy Gaming! - XxKuro159xX

Edit [Important]: If you invite me to a party I might join but if you hear me rage please, it's not that I mean it, I do it for the laughs. Please understand! :) Thanks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'll add you. Haven't played SF in a while. I'm terrible at it, but it's still a lot of fun. I also have GTA, GoW and BLOPS.

[quote user="HellKA1S3R"]

I'll add you. Haven't played SF in a while. I'm terrible at it, but it's still a lot of fun. I also have GTA, GoW and BLOPS.

[/quote]

Awesome! Feel free to add me, I am terrible with SF but I will practice! XD and I need to play GoW...but sure! I'll accept your friend request!

Hello I play Call of Duty alot with my team but also play RPGs and Zombies messege me if you would like to play.

You can add me

Alright I added you both, OniLink150 and SnapbackzBack28, I play Zombies at times but I miserably fail.

please add  need some friends have only 2 ..

Helo Kuro,

I am making a community for Xbox Live called The Collaboration gamers (TCG). If you are intrestead I am looking for helpers that are good with forums that like to have fun and like to work as a team. I am also looking for GFX people. But if your interested in joining, then please contact me. Thanks!

Hello, I'm also a beginner :p I play GTA4. So if you want you can add me :)

Tired of playing solo? Connect through BowzerGaming and play with people who want play to try-hard, casual and kick back and have an epic time as a community! Growing community of mostly Call of Duty(all games) players!! If you enjoy ZOMBIES or INFECTION, we also play that too. During the casual week we game at night starting around 7:00central/8:00est, but during vacations and what not we play a lot. Why join BowzerGaming? Well first, you are connecting to a HUGE Social-Network of gamers playing all sorts of games to game with, which is pretty cool meeting new people everyday. Also, if you join you will be matched up in full parties in COD, which means WINNING LOBBIES all night long! How do I see this Community? Send a friend request to BowzerGaming and view BowzerGaming's friends list to Invite gamers to your party. Be friendly, be cool, and have fun doing what you love, GAMING!! SO, send a friend request to BowzerGaming and Come Join my Stream Tonight @ 7:00central/8:00eastern http://www.twitch.tv/bowzertv and follow me on Twitter @BowzerTv

You guys can add me too. It'd be fun to have one more gamer to play SF with. Kuro is too good for me. :D