New Forums

This will take some getting use to..

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Yea, My fourms are filling up pretty fast.  I will have 3 pages in no time to look through.

I can't  find anything.  Where is My Forums?  Where are the game Forums?    I finally found this thread after doing a search for New Forums.  Has MS listen to the community at all.  The is freakin frustrating to me.  I can't figure out, if I'm getting old and out of date or if this is a simply a hot mess.

I'm getting used to it now, after coming back from a while without forums, I still can't find how to rate topics, only hwo to rate indivdiual posts...

PyroANTIC

Usually what I do is when I respond to a post I FAVORITE it and then I track it for responses for a few days. If the issue gets resolved and is verified I remove it from my FAVORITES. However I still like the old format of the MY FORUMS. I wish they would bring that one feature back for us.

[quote user="PhDPeddler"]

Yea, My fourms are filling up pretty fast.  I will have 3 pages in no time to look through.

[/quote]

I wish they would drop this new garbage all together and bring back the old format....

My biggest problem is the loss of "My forums" not really the loss, but the fact that you have to favorite threads. And the posts are always in bold letters so i dont know when there is a new reply.

Where do I go to discuss racing? Maybe 1 thread day in Forza 4 forum. I don't know of any other racing forums