Ok, sorry if this sounds like i',m a whiner... but,

THESE NEW FORUMS SUCK FOR NAVIGATION!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

They have a feedback section that you can use.

It's funny because this guy was just trolling about people whining in the Brink forum and here he is doing it himself. Way to fail little guy. You're also very late to the "new forums suck" party.

I hate not being able to rate threads anymore.

I like the overall lay of the threads.The only things i dislike so far is how slow it seems navigating around and having to sign in about every other post i replay on but hardly worth mentioning.The forums are still in the early stages and things are being approved on and added all the time so let's just give it some time.

How do you quote someone? How do I make a link now? Other than that, the new forums are woeful. They put me off coming on them.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

[quote user="UnyoBro"]

It's funny because this guy was just trolling about people whining in the Brink forum and here he is doing it himself. Way to fail little guy. You're also very late to the "new forums suck" party.

[/quote]

Wow, I hate the new forums and Brink also. I should friend this guy

dan

[quote user="brandiesel1"]

How do you quote someone? How do I make a link now? Other than that, the new forums are woeful. They put me off coming on them.

[/quote]Reply the user you want to qoute and then click rich format. What problem are you having with links?

[quote user="Bboy360 com"]

[quote user="UnyoBro"]

[/quote]

Wow, I hate the new forums and Brink also. I should friend this guy

[/quote]

Ok? But that's not the point of what I said. This guy just wanted to troll the Brink forum, he's never even played it. I just wanted to point out how much of a hypocrite he is for mocking that forum for whining when he's doing it himself, in the wrong forum. It's pretty fail.

[quote user="AC Dice Mann"]

I hate not being able to rate threads anymore.

[/quote]

You still can. There are five stars that have a black outline at the bottom of each post. Just click the rating you want it to have, and it rates the entire thread. I hope this is not confusing.

UnyoBro,

Nice try.. lol, first off my posts over on the Picklesbus... oh sorry on the Brick forums was, and again I'll explain it to you.

Was that I went there looking for info on the game ( Interested in the game not hating) and found about 20 threads of

crybaby D-bags fighting over the game sucks/love argument. I made a post on how I thought the Brink community is

like 100 retards in a royal rumble, and I got flamed rightfully so due to all I did was chime in on a battle of witless tools.

So from now on I would get my facts straight before I troll slander over the forums. BTW if Brink is so awsome why are you

constantly on the forums. Please go back to your happy place.