New Forums HORRIBLE

wouldn't be surprised if users dropped 30% or more ... should have left well enough alone ... too bad forums were fun ...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'd say a loss of over 30% to be honest.

There does seem to be a decent amount of suckage when it comes to the new forums.

Really, they ruined a good thing.  I'm all for making things better.  But nearly everyone I talk to says they don't come here anymore.  I used to post and have fun with people on a daily basis here.  A lot of people did.  It was great.  Now, it's a ghost town.

I'd love to hear who's responsible for this crap explain why they did this, and how they think it's an improvement.

yeah they really did make a mess of a good thing. I used to come here to read up on the Bball banter and now its dead!

I agree. People seem to think i disappeared becus the Bulls were eliminated... But besides that lol the forums are as promising as the new CBA coming together before games have to be cancelled.

A couple people I know from other forums have actually created a new sports forum. It's pretty chill right now, ya'll should check it out.

sporting-world.pro-forums.ca

This Is My First Post LMAO Probably Last

smdh this new forum design is BAD!!

aha I have no idea what to say about this..

I stopped posting where I saw how ugly they became