New forums help please.

I trust you guys in the Mass Effect forums. So help me out. Before they updated the forums I always went to the My Forums section to see what I had posted in. 

Now I see the: Recent Activity spot on the forums main page, but there is NEVER anything in there. It's annoying. Help? 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

I'm having the same problem. I switched to a different web browser to try and solve the issue but to no avail. I think that Microsoft have still got a few bugs to fix with this new forum. Its like with all new things though. No matter how hard a developer works and delays things they never seem to find every flaw.

I have yet to figure this out myself.  Honestly, the new forum is a chore to navigate, and I dont like it much at all

Yeah the recent activity option doesn't seem to do anything. If you want to keep track of threads you've posted in your best bet is to select "favourite this thread" at the top left of the page, then it will appear in under "my forums".

It won't show you if someone else has commented in it, like the old forums did, but at least you can find the thread you want to look through quicker.

You can also favourite forum page as well - works the same way.

You can also select Your Discussions, located above the threads, to show you which you've posted in.

That only shows you for the board you are on though, not the complete forum.

I just have the most common pages bookmarked.

See how many ways the old forum was better....

You can favorite the Mass Effect 3 forums and they will show up on your main forum page. There is a link to add it to favorties near the top

Thanks for the help guys. I appreciate it.

It is a serious pain. I am the kind person that is of the opinion that if it's not broken, don't fix it. I applaud them for trying to make it better but in doing so they actually made it worse.