New Forum layout soon?

Im surprised they haven't done it yet with the X1 out now.
Think we'll be seeing a new one soon?

I wonder if they are just going to wait a while and switch all gamercards over to X1 recent games instead of 360 or have a spot for both.
Hopefully it isnt as buggy this time. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

They'll probably switch the gamercards over but I doubt the forums will be changed just based on the tiny amount of people even still using these forums.

If there would be a new and better forum, more people would use it.

I say go back to the old layout.

I hope they leave the forums alone considering how badly the messed them up during the last update.

The only good thing about this forum update was that we could use images. Now someone ruined it for everyone else and now it's just crappy.

[quote user="Moshed Brotatoe"]

Hopefully it isnt as buggy this time. 

[/quote]Lets pray for that.

Bring it on!

Forum redesign for Widescreen monitors would be great along with a forum that does not take up to 20 seconds just to load a topic.  And I know its not my broadband considering I'm on 60mbs.

[quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

I say go back to the old layout.

[/quote]
I can dig that.

The sad things is that every issue that exists today on the forum was pointed out to the web-team during its beta period.

-

Yet the only improvements they seem to make are purely cosmetic.

-

What's worse is that things continue to break, such as the spell-checker in rich formatting, and they ignore them.

There isn't enough activity here to warrant a forum change. I'd like to see more website support for the Xbox One though.