New FFXI FULL Expansion: "Seekers Of Adoulin"

So a new FULL expansion for Final Fantasy XI has been 'confirmed'... I say 'confirmed' because until I have it on my Xbox 360, it's still rumor to me...
[Quote]Commemorating a decade of Final Fantasy XI, Vanafest 2012 revealed a new expansion for the MMO. Seekers of Adoulin will promise new lands, new tales, new jobs — including the “Geomancer”, confirmed on the expansion’s official site.Check out its official trailer above. It’s mostly text, though the background of the “new tales” clip might give you an idea of what’s to come. That’s followed by some work-in-progress in-world renders providing a look at what’s to come. The expansion is coming in 2013 for PC and Xbox 360.Final Fantasy XI: Seekers of Adoulin [Official Site; h/t Flionheart] [/Quote]
Source: http://www.kotaku.com.au/2012/06/final-fantasy-xis-newest-expansion-will-be-seekers-of-adoulin/
[view:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX5zZRWd-hk]
Apparently Geomancer has been confirmed as one of the new jobs... I can't help but wonder if this is a case of 'too little, too late'? IMO, Abyssea broke the game what with the idiotic level cap of 30 (when it should've been 75) so that now we have almost every player with at least 2 level 99 characters what's the point? Unless a level cap was put in Abyssea of 75... thereby forcing players to return to the standard XP party setup, which'll only cause the community to whinge and complain >.<
Still no word if there'll be a Xbox 360/Playstation 2/3 port though...

Discussion Info

Last updated November 1, 2018 Views 99 Applies to:

It`s good to see that they are still actively developing new expansions for the game. I was thinking that it might become stagnant sometime soon since it has been up for a long time.

the thing is with the seekers of adoulin expansion pack for the xbox. they haven't announced if it'll be a digital on demand download or disc. Plus i've not seen it on for preorder in the uk area anywhere for the 360 version. Talk about lack of information... Its only 3 months til its out.

Apparently the expansion is coming to Xbox 360 as a actual disc (Similar to Wings of the Goddess) but for PC users, it'll be a digital download according to the official site and be available March 26th-27th.

Source: www.playonline.com/.../adoulin

Look like I have to reactivate my account and get to work. Probably need to get a new Linkshell as well, as the only LS I have is focusing solely on VoidWatch and endgame stuff... and abuse/belittle those who want to get the other expansions done >.<

new disc?hopefully it includes all expansions.mine are scratched pretty bad,most wont even read anymore.

o ya baby.march 26th.going down to gamestop and informing them about its release.im sure ill get some weird looks and be asked um what game are you looking for again?????

I believe it will be Amazon only, not sure if retailers getting it