New Ending!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

$60 for an incomplete game

$10 for a vital day 1 dlc that should be free.

$10 for an alternate ending or expansion explanation(wtf).

WOW some of you have been indoctrinated because EA is raping you.

[quote user="xxW0LFxx TFD"]

[quote user="Jago 85"]

[/quote]

Vital, you say? Really? I don't think I'd class it as vital in any way :D

[/quote]

I didn't even use Javik as a squad mate save for the final mission and I have yet to even try out the rifle on even my second playthrough.

[quote user="AAKurnz"]

not a new one peeps just expansion on aftermath they cant re-write the whole endings! plus there are multiple endings ,so some who *** sud play all of em plus ME is similer to the Matrix movies it was so predictable it would be a self sacrifice situation

[/quote]

Mass Effect 3: New Ending Incoming New content will provide more closure

Earlier this month, BioWare responded to Mass Effect 3's "polarizing" ending and later confirmed that it was considering making changes. Now, BioWare co-founder Ray Muzyka has confirmed that new content is in the works to provide additional closure

here we go again.

old news now ;)

that was posted 27 seconds......

[quote user="voteDC"]

Vital for fans of the trilogy who want to know more about the Protheans and what happened during their cycle? Yes very much so.

[/quote]
Okay, that's fair. I did actually talk to him after almost every mission. He does provide a lot of information about the Protheans and what the "advanced races" were like back in his day. Especially with comments on Asari Primitive culture.

[quote user="FueldRockets"]

Ray Muzyka has confirmed that new content is in the works to provide additional closure

[/quote]
the word additional means:
(adjective) added. More. Supplementary.
is does not mean "to replace something already in existence."
hence this isn't going to be a new ending, but an add on to the ending already there.

[quote user="Jago 85"]

$10 for an alternate ending or expansion explanation(wtf).

[/quote]

Vital, you say? Really? I don't think I'd class it as vital in any way :D

-

And $10 for a ending related DLC? You, sir, clearly know something I don't. Last time I checked zero pricing had been mentioned. Yes, it's EA so there's a good chance they'll charge for it, but until we actually get word you really shouldn't state stuff like that as a fact. ;)

Rifle was good, I only took Javik on reaper missions.

not a new one peeps just expansion on aftermath they cant re-write the whole endings! plus there are multiple endings ,so some who *** sud play all of em plus ME is similer to the Matrix movies it was so predictable it would be a self sacrifice situation