New Dragon Ball Z game

Hey people! I was just wondering if you'se think the new Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi is worth buying.  I love the dragon ball series, owned budokai on the wii, and bought raging blast 2 a few months ago for the xbox.  I've seen a few videos and screen caps, but whats the main difference between this one and all the others?

On another note, pondering whether to get Batman Arkham City, Skyrim, and Halo Combat Evolved (new version).  These, plus the DBZ I am wanting to get, but still not sure if I should... ?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The new DBZ is the best one so far and I would definitely get Skyrim.  Although, Arkham City is awesome as well.  

Ah ok then, I just figured that because all the DBZ games are technically the same then why bother getting the latest, but thanks I will definatly keep that in mind.

As for Batman, well I don't mind the series, not sure if i'd like the game. Skyrim i'm definatly getting :)

I haven't bought any of the DBZ games since Burst limit as I haven't beaten the 100 Match Survival modes yet, when I do I'll get the next one.

Lol, if that was the case for me i'm sure i'd only ever own one DBZ game

It looks great, a demo should be getting put up soon as Namco has done it with all their other DBZ games. It seems like its going to freshen things up a bit to which is always welcome.

the new one is easily MUCH better than Raging Blast 2 ... when i first played this past weekend i was like YES .. what an improvement .. i'll have a review up this week :)

Thanks for the input guys :D

The Dragonball franchise ended many years ago. I don't even understand how they are still cranking out games.

They brought it back but they call it Dragon Ball Z Kai and it's a water down version of the originial for this generation of children to enjoy.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Dragon Ballz?