New DLC?

Has anyone heard of any new DLC that might be coming soon? I kinda want to get back in Skyrim but across two Characters and over 500+ hours, they are the been there, done that.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Haven't heard of anything. I'm about to embark on a whole new character myself from square one with no old saves at all. Load it all up new with whatever and build a brand new Nord. I just passed the 790 hour mark and at 800 I'm starting all over. No real big crashes this time. Just the usual glitches and junk but I think they have made some real good progress on getting it stable. Last one added was Dragonborn and I've enjoyed that.

No word yet.

After the buzz on PS3 finally getting everything, and ESO starting up, they may tell us something.

^     :(

Haven't heard anything. Could Dragonborn be the last one?

I doubt it. A game this epic, there's bound to be more. Oblivion had 10 DLC in all.

Please Bethesda, one more super "meaty" DLC with tons of new Clothes, Armor, Weapons, places to go and Quest. I would be completely fine with paying up to $30 for said DLC if it was huge.

30 bucks??! I would pay that too but it'd have to be at least twice the size and have twice the number of quests that DragonBorn had.

^^^ That's the idea I had, something huge, maybe at least reaching half the size of Skyrim as a whole. With Quest, Armor, Clothes and everything else to boot.

EDIT: Supposedly Redguard is the next & final Skyrim DLC. Bethesda trademarked the name a little while back, just like they did with Dawnguard & Dragonborn. No other race name has been trademarked by them which is why it's assumed to be the next DLC -- that, and the pattern it's following. Also, in another thread, I linked the patch notes for the new patch we get sometime this month -- it basically removes the level cap, which is another reason to think there'll be another DLC.

False! There is 2 DLCs going to be coming out. 1 has to do with the Redguard homeland. The other has stuff to do with those pain in the butt elves that had Talos taking from the god list.