Oh, hell to the yeah!

[view:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcfg0ZZhJnQ]

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Having an arena for PvP is a great idea. It allows people who are playing through the story to not worry as much about being invaded.

WHY DO I ALWAYS WATCH THE SPOILERS ?!

ah well by the time the DLC is released I've forgotten those 5 seconds of a boss fight I've seen.

realistically you aren't missing anything by not watching it. nothing you have already seen really, jus goes into more detail on what you've already seen. i will say however if you haven't already heard that there is going to be some kind of pvp zone, or something to that effect. sounds interesting but weird at the same time, i kinna liked how it was covenent dependent like that with pvp

i cant wait for this

I didn't watch it, I just posted it, ha ha. I did watch the first one though. It was enough of a 'spoiler' for me.

If anything, you still have 3 other bosses to look forward to lol. Looks awesome though. It will be nice to see different environments. Plus artorias seems like a badass.

For once I can't wait until winter time.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

I'm sure they will, but my statement was aimed towards new people who just picked the game up. I know when I first started playing, the invasion system seemed a little daunting to me, but as I played and learned more from the wiki and here it doesn't seem as bad.

are we there yet?