New DLC rumors

http://mp1st.com/2012/01/28/battlefield-3-dlc-rumor-all-american-map-pack/

I know most people will say "Fix the game first", but hopefully the Feb patch fixes most issues and that these DLC rumors are TRUE.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I wonder if the Russians will be defending on Rush if it is true.  Would be weird seeing the RU defending the Statue of Liberty

Hopefully it will be free for those who brought the Limted Edition, even if I have to pull 1600M$P out of my @@@, I'll do that because I do enjoy playing BF3 over Xbox Live.

I hope this news is true!  13 maps are getting lame.

I would rather them add a whole new faction, like the MEC or something.

-

The "All American" rumor doesnt really make sense to me seeing as none of those locations besides NYC was involved in the story. Just seems a little random to me random

Sweet...BF3 in my home state. Can't wait to destroy NJ...

^^All the gyms, tanning bed salons, and laundry mats! GTL!

Can we get some different people?

Like the MEC.

would be nice!!Hope it's legit.

[quote user="Out5hined"]

Sweet...BF3 in my home state. Can't wait to destroy NJ...

[/quote]

Because you are a silver member and you don't pay for Xbox Live like a Gold Member, I would be careful about making that kind of comment, M$ doesn't take that kind of comment too lightly from non-paying members. I know you don't mean any harm, but I'm just letting you know. Silver Members aren't liked that much around this neck of the woods. 

Now as a Gold Member I can safely say I can't wait to destroy a lots of building in Frisco and destroy the Golden Gate Bridge.

Bring it on! More vehicles and more destruction? I'm fine with that!