New DLC in the works + bonus XP weekend info

[quote]We assumed that Marston's encounter with the undead would be Rockstar's final expansion for its critically-acclaimed western, but the company has announced that more DLC is on the way, along with a chance to nab some major bonus XP during the upcoming holiday weekend.[/quote]

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2011/06/30/more-red-dead-redemption-dlc-in-the-works-bonus-xp-weekend.aspx

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

They announced the Fan Appreciation DLC weeks ago. There are 4 other posts about it. You dont see them because they are old news. The search button is you friend.

The news may be old but Id forgotten all about it.

right now its 4x the xp you usualy get...i just got loads. get em while you can

I need to jump on this, RDR is my all time fav game

i do expect more DLC on the multiplayer side there are areas of the map i never go to because there is not that much to do there, but if they added some more features i would go there more...

yes i will get the DLC no matter what.

maybe they will bring the train in to multiplayer or the rope... would love to be able to do some hangings.

yeah more gang hideouts in the dead areas of the map would be nice....  

sweet thx for posting this i wouldnt of know i thought the DLC was done but this is good news red dead is one game i cant stop coming back to just like GTA

[quote user="xSOBERVISIONx"]

They announced the Fan Appreciation DLC weeks ago. There are 4 other posts about it. You dont see them because they are old news. The search button is you friend.

[/quote]Who cares ? If you are trying to be a douche bag i guess you should try another thing... This thread was about the XP bonus too not only DLC.

can't wait for the free characters DLC, it may bring me back!

I hope they release a few more co-op missions