New Destiny Xbox One Clan!

Hi to everyone in these great Forums my Gamertag is: JOSXBOXiQ140

I just created a New Clan in Destiny in order to recruit new members to join it. The Clan Name is:

We Do NOT Fear Oryx

In this Clan we welcome experienced and non experienced players. I will personally help you to complete any Raid on Hard; and I will help you to unlock the Clan related Achievements. I play daily, so if you are looking for a Clan in which you will actually have the opportunity to be part of a Clan Fireteam this Clan is the ideal for you. Any players are welcome, doesn't matter your Character Level, and it doesn't matter if you are not good enough, join us and I will teach you how to complete Vault of Glass and Crota's End on Hard, easily.

Remember, if you are interesting in unlocking the Clan related Achievements, then after you join the Group you have to Set this Group as your Clan, that way this Clan will appear active your game. If you see me Online playing Destiny just sent me a Fireteam Invite or Join my Fireteam at any time.

We welcome English and Spanish speaking players. You don't have to Party Chat if you don't want to, but it's highly recommended in order to effectively communicate our strategies when completing any Raid.

Thank you a lot.

Jos

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to: