New Dashboard Blows (IGN)

I saw this video on the new dashboard. It blows

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 16 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I like the look kinda but I want to see how easy it is going to be to navigate with a controller.

I dont know what to make of it but im sure ill get used to it eventually. I only seem to get used to one dashboard and they bring a new one.

The dashboard really hasn't changed since the NXE.

It looks good to me. Much better than the NXE.

I like it.

oh look someone else is using the internet to whine.

Anyways new dashboard looks great and I love how they constantly update it.

I don't see how it "blows"

It's simple, sleek, and just damn sexy. It even seems like they are going back to more of a blade style in a way...not completely of course, but it looks like it would appeal more to everyone who preferred the blades.

Plus the stupid grey blob is gone.

looks better than the current one

it kinda annoys me, but i'll probably get use to it in a month or so. i wonder how things like netflix and xbla and zune will be affected, they don't seem like the kind of "apps" that'll fit right in boxes and rectangles. though i assume/hope netflix can only get a better interface than the one now for xbox...then again they messed up the awesome of ps3 netflix into the abomination it is now.

[quote user="BootstrapGolem"]

it kinda annoys me, but i'll probably get use to it in a month or so. i wonder how things like netflix and xbla and zune will be affected, they don't seem like the kind of "apps" that'll fit right in boxes and rectangles. though i assume/hope netflix can only get a better interface than the one now for xbox...then again they messed up the awesome of ps3 netflix into the abomination it is now.

[/quote]

I personally feel that the Xbox version of Netflix is perfect. Even better than the PS3 interface was. The new PS3(and Wii) interface is absolutely awful. Just makes me sick to look at so I've stopped going to it on those systems