New Console - Time Out Issues

I finally got my new Star Wars Xbox console today. I've been paying it off over several weeks. Set it up and started playing TDM and Ground War. I keep getting kicked out of matches, I'll get one game completed, then half way through the second I get kicked and get a message saying the server timed out or communication with the xbox live servers interrupted. Then it logs me out. It wasn't too bad when I first started playing, this was when I logged back on after a couple of hours. I didn't have these problems with my other older Xbox. I don't dashboard or anything like that, I don't cheat or glitch or what ever it is that people do to mess with the game. Anyone know what might cause thie problem? It's really frustrating. I was looking forward to this new console and feel so disappointed it is playing up. I have tried any other games yet.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

The servers were not working for me last night at all so maybe it still hasn't cleared up? I don't think it is your console.

Thanks, I think it has something to do with settings. My old xbox said it was set to moderate, the new one says it's set to open. It's saying server connection timed out now. I can play one game of TDM and then half way through the second one it kicks me and I get the server message, then another m inute later I get logged out. Frustraiting.

Better to have a Open Nat by the way

Should always say "open nat" or you will have trouble with games try changing region it joins for game playing