New Close Quarters Gameplay - PAX 2012

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I was dead against the whole concept.........but ill most likely get sucked in and buy it ha ha. The maps are tight but dont look thet small i was thinking they would be like the counterstrke indoor maps but they seem better

^^I thought the DLC was free for BF3? I liked the video, no more having to search for infantry only servers! JMHO.

Reminds me too much of MW2/a Crysis 2 map/Halo.Think i will wait for Armored Kill,Don't look very Battlefieldy to me.

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]

^^I thought the DLC was free for BF3? I liked the video, no more having to search for infantry only servers! JMHO.

[/quote]

No unfortuinately not , the first DLC was free for those of us who pre ordered the limited edition , the next two are about £10 each i think (or however ms points that equates too probably 1200)

Looking good.

Are they going to have a specific playlist for this DLC?

I'll get it, if some of the maps are Rush compatible. If not then DICE can SMFD. Nuff nuff jigglypuff.

As for game modes I've heard it will be Team Deathmatch and Squad Deathmatch

The glass windows are OP.  I can't tell if they are broken or not; even the guy in the video had to swipe his knife in front of him to check a few times.

-

This is still the same map they have been showing the past month but the best video so far.  

-

I still need to see a different map before I decide if I am going to buy it or not.

Thanks Archst3r for info. I had preordered and got the first DLC, but wasnt sure about the rest.