New Classics, Microsoft needs to at least revive out old Exclusives if they're not giving us new ones.

Microsoft needs to revive our old 1st gen XBOX (and XB360)exclusives if they're not giving us new ones yet (I know theres 1 or 2 in developement). I'd like to see Mechassault, Project Gotham Racing, RARE's Conker: Bad Fur Day and Live and Reloaded come back, and Rare's KAMEO: Elements of Power, Lost Oyssey and a couple more exclusives that are great "E" and teen games. I am happy their doing "Steel Battalion" again, thats what got me thinking of all the other great games XBOX has as exclusives. I'd love to see these series continue.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

[quote user="red baron 07"]

Microsoft needs to revive our old 1st gen XBOX (and XB360)exclusives if they're not giving us new ones yet (I know theres 1 or 2 in developement). I'd like to see Mechassault, Project Gotham Racing, RARE's Conker: Bad Fur Day and Live and Reloaded come back, and Rare's KAMEO: Elements of Power, Lost Oyssey and a couple more exclusives that are great "E" and teen games. I am happy their doing "Steel Battalion" again, thats what got me thinking of all the other great games XBOX has as exclusives. I'd love to see these series continue.

[/quote]