New Clan (MGC) with good backing looking for leaders!

We are brand new clan with some great incentives for members. We have a full site were you can fill out a full profile about the gamer in you, post videos from youtube, post photos, find other gamers and more. We are currently going to recruit for Black Ops and Halo: Reach but will be playing battlefield 3, MW3, and many others. We would like to be a general place for all gamers to find friends and other people like them to game with on any game. We have big expectations and so should our leaders. We will be hosting monthly tournaments 2 weekly play dates. Posting gaming videos, reviews, gaming new all on the site. Members will also be getting discounts for certain gaming products and exclusive prizes each month for members only. Contact me by sending a message or just friend request me GT: MGC Crim.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

We will have a competitive team for each game with tryouts and we will be offering sponsors in the future, not now or this MLG season. We offer a community calender anyone can post events to and invite their friends to see who is going, and also has a loose ranking structure.

Our twitter and site mygamerconnections.com and @mygamerconnects

what does mgc stand for?

My Gamer Connections

Hey i was wondering if i can try out? Add me if you want to see how i play or ill add you doesnt matter. Im always online so just let me know!

are you still looking for members if so add me jnd1981 i play black ops quite a lot