New Characters

Has anybody heard anything on some new characters?...like maybe strider or cable perhaps

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I sure haven't. I haven't even bought the game yet, and I won't until I hear news of Mega Man as downloadable content. I really want to know what went through Capcom's heads when they thought it was okay to leave Mega Man out and only include Zero.

I keep seeing new shadow battles DLC, but I have yet to see a 2nd costume DLC. I doubt many care for it, but I am curious if they are just quiting with MvC3 DLC and only going to finish up the shadow battles.

Capcom is prolly busy polishing up Street Fighter X Tekken.

Cable as a DLC would make my day. It's too bad they removed fun characters like Servbot and Roll. I mean seriously Tatsunoko Roll was a great character. Not top tier, but she's got some nifty OTG combo's.

Yeah i want new costume...

Cable, Black Panther, Dr Strange, Ghost Rider, etc. Plenty of excellent Marvel opportunities.

I still want Silver Surfer, but I'd love to see some Black Panther action too.

Silver Surfer. That would be awesome.

i dunno either but yea i wished they added more darkstalker characters to like L. Rapter some guitar weilding zombie and J. Talbain some warewolf looking figther that was awsome in that game theres others too like morrigans other sexy vampire form or i mean soul her name was Lilith in darkstalkers3 cant think of any other good characters from that game but yea havent poped that game into my ps2 in some years ha ha 

I read somewhere that they wanted to do Silver Surfer but they couldn't think of a good way to include his board. I think either of these ideas would be suitable:

1) Surfer is constantly on his board (hovering slightly off the ground like MODOK).

2) Surfer is on his feet but when he super jumps, and in some of his special moves/hyper combos, the board flies in to be used.

It would probably work better if Marvel would let them use a shortboard for him instead of a longboard style. ^_^