New Casual Clan looking for Members and Admins

Twisted Mediocre and Recreational Gamers (TMARG) or (TMRG)

Brand New Multigame Clan

Rules:

-Anyone is welcome and the start up members will be given certain privileges in the future (should the clan thrive)

-K/D doesn't matter. This is a clan for anyone mainly mediocre and recreational players. Although a good K/D is always welcome

-Raging is accepted as long as it doesn't go overboard and become abuse.

-I plan on holding clan events in the future (again if the clan thrives) with various prizes and rewards

-This are no restrictions on joining but if you do join don't start complaining if you get butthurt.

-Insults and such are accepted and encouraged as long as they're only in fun. No bullying or abuse will be accepted.

-The clan will not be strict as I'm lazy as hell but any abuse of other members won't be accepted

-Campers will be accepted but should expect a certain amount of abuse.

**There is a Call of Duty Elite page for this clan, but it is NOT strictly Call of Duty**

Clan Website: http://giantninjapony.simplesite.com

Contact Leader: Email- *** Email address is removed for privacy *** or message on xbl- giantninjapony

Contact Me: Email- *** Email address is removed for privacy *** or message on xbl- me creys

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

I went ahead and sent you a message through Xbl. I would love to be a part of a clan like this.

We're still looking for members and admins! You can email the clan at *** Email address is removed for privacy *** if you're interested!

If you're interested you can check out our website giantninjapony.simplesite.com

There's 2 admin spots left you can check them out on our website

We're still looking for members to join our clan! giantninjapony.simplesite.com

Bump

tmarg.iclanwebsites.com    THE NEW CLAN WEBSITE

NEW CLAN WEBSITE: tmarg.iclanwebsites.com

NEW RECRUITER: Oddball Kx187

We'd love to have more twisted, mediocre and recreational gamers join us!