New Borderlands 2 Customisation Packs Available Now

New Borderlands 2 Customisation Packs Available Now
Written Tuesday, January 22, 2013 By Richard Walker
View author's profile

2K Games and Gearbox have revealed new customisation packs for Borderlands 2, with three on offer for each character under the banner of 'Madness', 'Supremacy' and 'Domination'. That means there's 15 customisation packs in total, with each bundling a new skin and head for your chosen Vault Hunter.

You can get the Madness, Supremacy and Domination themed customisation packs for the Gunzerker, Assassin, Commando, Siren and Mechromancer today, with each pack costing 80 Microsoft Points apiece.

Check out all of the skins and heads on offer in the image below. These are not available as part of the Season Pass, and can only be purchased individually. They can be added to your download queue here.

[Via 2K Games]

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-13904-New-Borderlands-2-Customisation-Packs-Available-Now.html

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

WOWZERS! I'm getting that pack in the front! They all look sick, especially Zero, Sal & Gaige!

They all look pretty nice, just wish they would put them into a big bundle instead of paying 80 points for each lol.

^^ man, that's what I thought it was at first then I looked over it again and realized I was wrong. They will probably get duped around anyway. I'm definitely getting something for Sal Zero & Gaige tho.

I'm slow today (1st day back to work) they can't be duped. Sorry for the double post but had to correct myself lol.

15 packs at 80 each or 1200 that's $15 of MSpoints.

1200 points can get me my Dark Souls add-on. Honestly don't see these being worth it

As much as I love bl thats alot for a skin that only says I had money to waste kind of has no reflection on how much you put into game though its fun though I guess

^^ That's what I'm thinking but I do have a few MS points to waste so I may buy one for my Sal and Zero since those are the two I use the most. I want that Gaige as well, idk. Wish they came in the 3 themed packs instead of individually.

No doubt ill gradully pick them up over time and before I know it have them all need to look at induvidual links to each skin and choose the ones I like

Got ya covered, well it's a video of them which is even better [View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=Yxuf_zFFM6c]