New boosting method found

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

What gamers won't think of next.  I liked the Horde Glitch is was fun as [H]ell seeing you cash hitting over 1 billion and all the medals I worked hard for months to get popping 6 or 7 per wave of doing nothing. This would be a little to tedious to keep up for very long.

Yep, they are using two turbo controllers to maximize their exp per hour. Sad to see so many people using them in GoW 3 but what do you expect. Seems everyone is looking for an online advantage to games now.

what is a turbo controller?

A controller with a rapid fire switch essentially to have the controller repeatedly press the buttons for you. If you ever find a faster way to get through WIngman and Last Man out that would be awesome

wow that seems like a cheat to me :P

If I ever got a turbo controller it would be just to get the Glork cheevo in Castle Crashers

[quote user="XANGCRIS"]

A controller with a rapid fire switch essentially to have the controller repeatedly press the buttons for you. If you ever find a faster way to get through WIngman and Last Man out that would be awesome

[/quote]

Boost wingman matches? Easy, have two controllers, set the game to its lowest number with 2 insane bots and no weapon pickups. Now put you and the guest account against the two bots. Since it is on insane and there are no weapon pickups the bots rush the idle players every time.

[quote user="XANGCRIS"]

If I ever got a turbo controller it would be just to get the Glork cheevo in Castle Crashers

[/quote]

I went back to that game a few months ago and got that achievement. Didn't lose but maybe 2-3 matches.

lets make this go back to the top , the admin likes to remove most peoples lol

[quote user="Lord Dirt"]

[quote user="XANGCRIS"]

[/quote]

Boost wingman matches? Easy, have two controllers, set the game to its lowest number with 2 insane bots and no weapon pickups. Now put you and the guest account against the two bots. Since it is on insane and there are no weapon pickups the bots rush the idle players every time.

[/quote]That's what I'm doing now and it's still taking awhile to get it done. Sometimes the bots don't get to the two idles before the time runs out. I have the timer set to two minutes though. The other five modes really didn't take that long.