New Black Ops DLC: Rezurrection

Yes it's really called "Rezurrection". It seems to only feature Zombies maps -

[quote user="Kotaku"]

Nacht der Untoten. Verruckt. Shi No Numa. Der Riese. These names strike terror in the hearts of anyone that dared venture into the undead playgrounds of Call of Duty: World at War. The zombie story started there. It ends on the Moon.

Due out on August 23 for the Xbox 360, theRezurrection donwloadable content pack forCall of Duty: Black Ops combines remastered versions of those four classic zombie packs with a new one called Moon, for obvious reasons. Forget about heading to a remote island to escape the undead hordes; they're spaceborn now, and there's no escape. Expect high-tech weapons, bizarre new weapons, and one hell of a challenge.

The five maps are packaged with an enhanced Zombies Soundtrack featuring three never-before-purchasable tracks and a special Xbox 360 Moon theme, all for the low, low price of 1,200 Microsoft points.

What's that you say? You've already gotten those four maps with the Hardened or Prestige editions of Black Ops? Well fine then, you get Rezurrection for free.[/quote]

http://kotaku.com/5827493/black-ops-rezurrection-dlc-is-one-small-step-for-zombie+kind/gallery/1

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

At last, a Treyarch Call of Duty game expansion that only comes with zombie maps but those multiplayer crap maps...

Im sorry I fell asleep whats that ?

who cares.

K, porting a bunch of maps from one game to another isnt remastering.I suppose we have to pay for this crap too even if we have it already on WaW ?

[quote user="Covert Affairs"]

who cares.

[/quote]

Sorry. Next time I wont bother posting news.

[quote user="Varakharne"]

Im sorry I fell asleep whats that ?

[/quote]

What?

[quote user="Varakharne"]

I suppose we have to pay for this crap too even if we have it already on WaW ?

[/quote]

My opening post stated you have to pay 1200MSP (how you missed that I dont know)

Umm that question was rhetorical, how you missed that I DONT KNOW.

How can it be a rhetorical question if there is an answer?

If you already have the old maps that came with the Hardened and Prestige editions, you can re-download this map pack for free, and get the new map on the house! Wicked :D

1200 Microsoft, for the same 4 maps from waw? Didn't people get those 4 when they bought the hardened editions of black ops?

What's going to make them refined? Lol

It looks like for once in my life Im actually going to purchase a Call of Duty DLC.

Only because I really enjoy the Zombie mode, I never got a chance to pick up the last couple zombie maps in WaW back in the day.

Thanks for sharing :)