New Armor/Map packs?

Anyone know if new armors or map packs are coming soon?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm thinking they're focusing on the Halo: CEA expansion pack for the new maps. Heck, since this expansion is so big, there just may be some new armor.

What do u mean?

The Halo CEA I'm assuming is going to be the next ''map pack''.

I hope you're not talking about Halo CE Anniversary cause thats not a map pack?..

Yes, yes he is talking about it. The Halo CEA is practically a map pack since it is compatible with Reach.

By compatible I mean if you buy the Anniversary in November, you can transfer I think seven of the maps to Reach.

november is too far away

Anything else aside from the Halo CEA?

Haven't heard anything of any new maps around the summer, we're probably gonna have to wait until after the seventh of July to hear about any new map packs.

"By compatible I mean if you buy the Anniversary in November, you can transfer I think seven of the maps to Reach"

The remake only includes 7 maps and it is built on Reach's Multiplayer.

[quote user="ChainSmokingBob"]

"By compatible I mean if you buy the Anniversary in November, you can transfer I think seven of the maps to Reach"

The remake only includes 7 maps and it is built on Reach's Multiplayer.

[/quote]

If that is the case than I see it being completely pointless to be buying a whole new game to only be able to transfer what is inside of the game to a game that is already out.  I do not see that happening.  But if you have proof of this I would like to see it.