New appeal slider in Saints Row 3

Saints Row has a new *** appeal slider for Character creation that I think many other games might copy.  It's a great innovation and are on a new level now.  I really hope games like COD and Halo would use a slider like this.  It's more fun to create your character that use the stock ones.

Here's a video of the silder in action.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcrSv0HIYg0

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

lol Saints Row is the only game with character creation that I make a female character in. I'm gonna have that slider all the way to the right and have my character walk around in a string bikini and heels like I did in the SR2. It's actually pretty amusing to see a mostly naked woman attend business meetings and have the other characters take her seriously.

I kinda want this game...

The funny when you made a fat man is that appears bra in his chest.

I would like they add to the series Create a NPC tool.

^That would be awesome. I've made different characters such as Fat Albert and Hank Hill, but to have them roaming around would be even better!

[View:http://i711.photobucket.com/albums/ww119/SGT_Chubbz/Avatars/BWAH-avvy-1.gif]

I'd post a picture of him, but I dunno how. :/

[quote user="HybridSX182"]

I'd post a picture of him, but I dunno how. :/

[/quote]

Easy way to learn is to quote someone who has posted a picture in a thread, the quote will show what you need to use.

SR3 is becoming a game I will have to have

[quote user="dual skorpionz"]

I kinda want this game...

[/quote]

If you haven't played 1 or 2 you are missing out.

It is a fun series both single player/ co-op

OT: I hope the british like accent is back. 

Im kinda surpised GTA has yet to let you make your own charcter.

I played SR2 but I didn't like it at all...felt cheap. Couldn't really get into it. I think I was just tired of sandbox games at that point though..

[quote user="dual skorpionz"]

I played SR2 but I didn't like it at all...felt cheap. Couldn't really get into it. I think I was just tired of sandbox games at that point though..

[/quote]If you look at my games played list, you'll notice that I got the first Saints Row 2 achievement back in 2008. I played for about 5 or 6 hours, and thought it was bad. It felt like a cheap copy of GTA:SA. So it came out of my 360 and was shipped back to Gamefly. But a few months ago, I saw some footage of SR3 that looked crazy and awesome, so I decided to give SR2 an other chance. At first, I still wasn't impressed.

-

But I decided I was going to complete the game no matter what. And once I started unlocking badass weapons (and infinite ammo for them) perks, new cars, helicopters, planes, and homies. The game became immensely more fun. I played a little bit in co-op, but the game is so old no one wants to play it with me. I still need those co-op achievements. But either way, I have the receipt for SR3 in my pocket right now and can't wait to blow stuff up. Unfortunately, this game comes out only 4 days after Skyrim. So it will be a while before I get to experience it's awesomeness.