New Ac3 and and AC4 clan being made

Okay so we are pretty much all excited for the very soon release of Assassin's creed 4 Black Flag right? Well if you know or not Ubisoft has made Black Flags Online MP Clan friendly so this is where things get exciting. A small group of Friends and I have decided to take this opportunity to start and grow a clan with a bunch of people who all have the same interest, Stop offensive smoking.

I know there are many of you out there who hate it when playing and someone throws a smoke bomb on you then proceeding to kill you and I know because of this many people have quit Assassin's creed MP because how out of hand, cheap, and annoying this is becoming.

Don't worry, we don't have a ton of rules, only 2.

- Don't use the smoke bomb offensively

and

- Play fair

All we want to do really is make this game fun to play again, it just doesn't seem right that people quit because of cheap players. Sooo if you are interested in maybe joining this clan please send me a message that state your opinions on Offensive smoking and gamertag

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

I really am a very good AA defender and always score a 10K in wanted pistolier. My gamertag is SankalpG ...But yes the clan's rank should be good and there should be very good players. I'm interested.

ill send a friend request all I ask of everyone is to uphold the 2 rules

im pretty good at manhunt and i hate offensive smoking

This clan for  Black Flag on 360 or One?

its for 360