New 360/License Transfer/DLC issues

Hey,

I've just purchased a new 360 slim console, and have transferred the contents of my old HDD to the new console using the transfer cable. I then used the licence transfer feature on the xbox to change the licences over to the new console too.  Now, my question is, do I have to re-download all DLC and additional content in order to use the stuff I want to, or can I just re-download the Gears 3 DLC, for instance and play that. This is initially what I've tried to do. I've redownloaded the DLC, and tried to join a multiplayer game, only for the game to tell me that I lack the content required to matchmake, and direct me to DLC that I've already downloaded.

Thanks for your time.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

When ever you buy a new console its always recommended that you Transfer License content to the new console first because as you do it states that you will need to download all of your content afterwards

So if you HAVE license transfered and have NOT DL the content afterwards then go ahead and try that

IF the DL after you license transfer still does NOT work then contact Cust support in order for them to do some more troubleshooting to get you back up and running

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If it doesn't work after, just go to storage> HDD/MU > System Items > delete rights database and marketplace system data. Go back to HDD/MU and press Y for device options > Clear system cache.

You'll need to reupdate the game, but the content should work without needing to redownload.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.