Never received Golden Lancer or Golden Hammerburst for playing during the Gold Wings Week.

I'm sure by now you've gotten several questions about the gold wings week sponsered by the US Air Force and Epic. It was during the first week (Sept. 20 - Sept. 26). I played multiplayer during that week as did many others and have not received any Golden weapons that were supposed to be offered. Is there an estimate time that we are supposed to receive them or did we get robbed?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

Was it not the flaming weapons that were given out during the first week? My understanding is that the Golden guns are given to those who had them in Gears of War 2.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there! Just to confirm, you fully completed a game mode, not just played for part of it, correct? If so, please contact phone support (support.xbox.com/contact-us) to see about getting more help with this. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

Corect. I finished the mode. GOW3 won't award you your ribbons earned durning the match if your drop out of the game willingly or switch to another firend's game while playing mulitiplayer in another session. So I make sure to finish the session I'm in before leaving. or turning off the system. I will take your advise Mister G and call the phone support. I hope they are able to help. There are alot people that didn't get there gold weapons.

Sorry this didn't help.