Never played halo

I never played halo but the guy at dadshideout.com a cool site for gamer dads where all having a blast talking about it now I play fps's that's my thing but never halo so I went and got a copy at first I was getting Owend granade here knife there ran over so I bought armor thinking it would make me a force to be reckon with but still no go I have learned only way to win is constant head shot head shots now I'm completely hooked just wanted to share my new found joy of halo with other halo lovers invite or FR me for a game some time dads hideout. Com FromerClient6 peace but not in the game O and if someone ask you are you god you'd better say yeah!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Welcome to Halo!!  

Thanks how do I use the knife

If this thread is indeed serious, then welcome to Halo. This is not like Call of Duty where you can just whip a knife out at any given time. The only way to use your knife is by assassinating someone. This means you must get behind them and HOLD the melee button. Then you will see the animation.

~

However, since you are new here and probably don't know the rules of the forum, it is against the rules to advertise here. This includes (but is not limited to) outside websites which are not affiliated with Xbox. You're allowed to have links and such for that stuff in your signature, but you can not post threads asking people to join outside gaming communities and the like. The place for that would be the Clan Forums.

Maybe he was a former client of theirs?

Ba-dum-tssssss.

~

=P

:P

seriously no one else got the ghostbusters reference? LoL

welcome to reach Sir, glad you're enjoying it and like noble said, only way to get you knife out is by doing an assassination, press and hold the mele button (default controller layout (B)) you can only do this from the enemies back

^ Default melee in Reach is actually RB.

Damn you JB haha Im a bumper jumper, but I'm sure B is for melee in other control config