never in my life .....

I have got to have the worst luck when it comes to cod. I'm constantly getting killed by make the wrong coin flip decisions as far as what direction, timing etc.

This last week or two has been exceptionally bad ............ but I had something just now that I have never had happen in about 5 years of playing cod.

Here

I'm sure many dont find it impressive at all, but for me it was cool.   .........

My luck is actually more like this

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

WELL THEN. Enough going off-topic.

Ever since they updated the shotguns, I can actually use them quite effectively - the model 1887 is the only exception. Every time I attempt to use that gun, I get angry... & that my friends, is rare.

you  just said it bunny

I catch the same kind of luck, in all CODs, LOL.

That first clip was nice too bad that second clip had a dropshotter I know you were mad

Wow, that was pretty funny, how dumb were those people from the first clip?!  I just got my model up to fall camo too, that gun is soooo hit or miss, makes me want to pull my hair out sometimes

I used the model 1887 before the buff. I got i think around 3,000+ kills with it. After the buff however i felt like it got worse.

The worst is when I die by a knife randomly thrown across the map :s

Overall, the game balance is fine, I think - especially after the nerfing of akimbo submachine guns, the buff/nerf to the shotguns, the buff to some of the assault rifles & submachine guns, as well as the buff to the Dragonov sniper rifle & adjustments to Dead Silence & Sitrep Pro. The only thing I think should still be fixed in terms of game balance is quick-scoping, but that's a whole other argument/discussion not meant for here.

That was a greAt jog on the first vid. The map looks like a map design from RSV 2. Maybe the shotgun reminds me of shotgun matches in RSV 2 also.