Never had it so good.

I have noticed alot of people complain about a lot of games, especially CoD games...

I would like people to think back to when they played their first game, especially multiplayer games, do you remember playing Goldeneye and thinking how cool it would be if you could play with your friends without having to go round there or being able to see what they were doing in the split screen?

Do you remember wanting to play with more than just 4 people? Well you can do that too!

Do you remember thinking you were amazing at the game and could beat anyone? Well you have the chance to prove it now!

Do you remember your imagination running wild at the possibilities of games would be like in the future.

What i am saying is, most of your game related dreams came true, yet still you complain, perhaps you should think about this before hitting the post button on your next thread.

If you must complain, it's not what you say it's how you say it.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

COD SUCKS

[quote user="BioniicKkz"]

COD SUCKS

[/quote]How long did it take you to think that masterpiece up?

soon as I read the thread title

[quote user="BioniicKkz"]

soon as I read the thread title

[/quote]Ah! I see!

So you didn't actually read the thread before posting, i guess that says more about you than it does about CoD.

nah but i'm joking, COD doesn't suck, Black ops is a brilliant online game and I absolutely pone at it. Yes games have come a long way since the C64 but it's a gradual process that happened as I grew up so I didn't tend to notice it really. I remember some turning points like when I first got my own SNES and then the wow factor slowly wore of and I was screaming at bowser for having owned me again and then when I first got my original xbox and halo and was screaming at the covenant for having owned me again. Now with the COD games I sometimes find myself screaming at the enemy for having killed me but atleast you get a killcam to see how they did it.

Yeah, people have short memories. Video games have made such a huge leap and it only keeps getting better. I can't wait to see what the next generation of consoles has in store for us.

Yep, totally agree with the OP, just only 5 yrs back was i on the trusty old xbox1 playing my favorite games Summit strike and chaos theory, thinking about how good the future of online could be,

Hearing tiny bits of info on future productions and the 360's capabilities..early information on GRAW with bigger co-op campaigns and much stable versus modes were like a dream come true..

I guess maybe because since the launch of the 360, the tech has come in leaps and i think for some it was a bit off an anti-climax..yep ppl do moan like hell..beats me some time

Tonight i can go home and start with a little Horde with friends,, then idk.. maybe a little L4D2...then around 11..were gonna chip away at the 40th day on the hardest setting...and finish off with some black ops or BF2...oh wait...or maybe MW2 co-op or SSconviction........

its a hard life eh? i can almost feel your hearts bleeding for me....lol

Thing I remember from Pre online gaming is beating my friends in Tekken using my feet. Yes, Im that good. lol. I used to see fools using cardboard to split their screens in Goldeneye too.

I remember taping a plastic bag between the screens on Goldeneye and then one person had to sit in a chair for the top screen and the other had to lay on the floor for the bottom screen. Great times were had lol

Most kids today did not grow up when all those great games were out. They have been raised on PS2/PS3 and Xbox/360 online play right off the bat so they don't respect anything or even realize how lucky they have it. I sound like a old man posting that and I am only 23................

[quote user="Shawcross"]

I remember taping a plastic bag between the screens on Goldeneye and then one person had to sit in a chair for the top screen and the other had to lay on the floor for the bottom screen. Great times were had lol

Most kids today did not grow up when all those great games were out. They have been raised on PS2/PS3 and Xbox/360 online play right off the bat so they don't respect anything or even realize how lucky they have it. I sound like a old man posting that and I am only 23................

[/quote]

Daaamn, you make me feel old. How old were you playing Goldeneye, like 8ish? lol. We never did all that for split screening, our only rule was if you picked oddjob you got slapped.