NEVER EVER PRE-ORDER GAMES UNLESS YOU'VE TRIED A DEMO THAT REFLECTS THE FINAL COPY VERSION

PRE-ORDERING GAMES ONLY ENCOURAGES DEVELOPERS TO MASS PRODUCE GAMES FOR MAXIMUM PROFIT, WHY TAKE THE TIME TO MAKE ONE GREAT GAME WHEN YOU CAN MAKE A BUNCH OF CRAPPY GAMES FOR MORE NET NET PROFIT?....WE ARE CREATING THIS  VISIOUS CYCLE....

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

At least BF3 had a massive beta. Take your beef to games that don't even provide any form of open beta or demo, like IW did with MW2.

let me guess.

played online for a few minutes.

died a bunch, got sniped, blown up by tanks/helicopters, ect, knifed in the rear.

so......the game sucks.

sounds about right.

ANYONE TALKS CRAP ABOUT MY POST IS EITHER A ZOMBIE, SHAREHOLDER OR A DEVELOPER OF THIS GIANT PONZI SCHEME WE CALL THE VIDEO GAME INDUSTRY....

AND PLEASE DON'T HURT MY SELF ESTEEM KEEP COMING OUT WITH ZERO SKILLS REQUIRED MULTIPLAYER GAMES THAT NOOBS CAN JUMP ON A FEEL GOOD ABOUT THEMSELVES....THANKS ...NOW ..GAMING DEVELOPERS GO F #%$# YOURSELVES THANK YOU VERY MUCH

HERE WE GO DIDN'T TAKE LONG FOR THE SHILLS TO COME OUT AND DEFEND THEIR INVESTMENT STOCKS IN THE COMPANY....NICE GET THE F#$% OUTA HERE...

Or they have a different opinion/viewpoint..

All caps, alright guys, we got a troll.

[quote user="Jack Zero Mercy"]THIS GIANT PONZI SCHEME WE CALL THE VIDEO GAME INDUSTRY....[/quote]

Do you even know what a ponzi scheme is or entails, or are you just blurting out all the popular terms you hear in passing when your mom is watching the nightly news?

Trade the game in and buy yourself a new keyboard. It seems yours is broken.

haha what an idiot, go play your crappy cod

CAPS LOCK MAKES ME COOL!  RIGHT GUYS?  RIGHT?  IT MAKES MY OPINION MORE VALID!!!