Netflix

Hello all and thanks in advance. I am having troubles with netflix on my 360. i had netflix before and it worked perfectly fine but due to financial issues about two months ago i had to cancel it. last night i re activated it and now when i go into the netflix icon all i show is search party and instant que. also when i search a title from the system and then try to add to instant que it will but then it kicks it out of the que in about 4-8 seconds. also i cant get any of the other suggestion movies back or the other pages that shows random movies. once again thanks for all the help in advance.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Not a problem, glad to hear you got it working. Enjoy!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I just tried that and after it was done I re-downloaded it and then activated the machine again on Netflix and sure enough, it works. Thank you for your help, it was the answer to my problems. I appreciate everything.

Thanks

LunchB0xK1ller

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there LunchBox! I'm sorry to hear about your issues with the Netflix app. One thing before we get rolling, have you deleted the app, cleared the system cache, and restarted the console? If not, try that and let me know if it helps. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.