Netflix Party Feature

Microsoft Bring Netflix party system back we have Crunchyroll Youtube UFC HBO Comcast Hulu Maximum Internet Explorer and so on.....But you cant bring back something you already had back to Netflix. Before you say it didn't work with the new update for xbox well go fix it and bring it back its not that hard to change a couple of data around and move files around so it works I mean come on that was the only real reason most people got Netflix.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

There just too lazy. I was hoping they would have brought it back in the last update.

XBOX SUCKS FOR TAKING THAT AWAY!!!! THEY COULD HAVE DONE IT FOR THERE CUSTOMERS ESPECIALLY KNOWING THE AMOUNT OF ATTENTION AND HATE MAIL THEY ARE AND WERE GETTING ABOUT THE HOLE THING.......

Let's start a petition and bring it back!

Its not Microsoft. Its Netflix. NETFLIX develops the app, MS approves it. Netflix decided to not bring party mode back for latest dashboard. You have to contact and complain to Netflix. There are many discussions and answers from Netflix officials on the Netflix website.

Man, I think I'm in the wrong field.  I'm currently getting my MBA in Healthcare Administration, but I think I should have gone to school to learn how to "change a couple of data around and move files around" instead.  I would have been done YEARS ago and would be making WAY MORE MONEY than I am now.

Actually back when it was removed Netflix said it was Microsoft for the reason of the removal.

I think I can do one better then a petition to Netflix!! My company's having an internal contest to decide our next project and I want to bring the glory that was party mode back to Netflix!! If you want to see Netflix party mode v2.0 made show, checkout the support page we made: 

www.bringbackpartymode.com

oops broken link, it's just http://bringbackpartymode.com