Netflix issues

I can't find were else to put this since the new forums are pretty bad so I'll put it here.

Anyone else having trouble streaming netflix today? Past hour all I've gotten is "Can't Start Playback" and my friend is having the same issue. I'm on a 20 MB cable connection so it's not my internet speed. Anyone else having this issue?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

same here I cant get on too

I am watching it just fine.

Fine here also

i'm playing portal 2, and watching bob's burgers, so i can't see if netflix is down right now.

If I can't watch Mega Shark vs. Crocosaurus tonight, ima be pissed yo

[quote user="BlueAeroStar"]

If I can't watch Mega Shark vs. Crocosaurus tonight, ima be pissed yo

[/quote]

the twelfth viewing is the best. you really get the subtle nuances of mega shark's performance, really see and feel his rage and pain as a...mega shark.

i'm watching stargate atlantis just fine right now.

I was just on Netflix a couple of hours ago and it was working fine. I have had Netflix not work once or twice but it has always been short term everything should be fine for you tomorrow.

Before you start threads like this you might want to see if it works fine from your PC, if it does the netflix is working fine otherwise try contacting them directly.

I have always had problems with Netflix it got worse after the last update but signing out and back in sometimes helps.

Ive been having problems for the past 2 months. Its at its worst now.