NetFlix Having major issues before preview dash installed and after preview dash installed

Hello and greetings i am currently enrolled into the xbox preview app to test new and exciting features with the xbox community.

However all is not well with netflix.

Netflix was running excellent before the installation of the preview programs dashboard after the dashboard update july's 6th update was working excellent and the august update just released creates a error code there is a solution for it and you might need to let other preview members know about the fix in the about this update information pane and the known problems section.

the error code is 0x87500x0x0 it completely prevents NetFlix from launching at all.

(The solution is to uninstall NetFlix and reinstall it it will then work again but there is another problem)

After installing netflix again and logging in when i try to watch a movie like who framed roger rabbit the movie freezes and i have to press back and select resume playing and the movie goes back 10 min in a scene it doesn't continue where it left off at

this really needs fixed please.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

i can't get anyone at XBL to help me either......this issue is STILL going on and i can't get any support..... :-( sorry, it's effecting you, as well.