netflix and other apps not showing in available apps section

Hi,

I am trying to download Netflix app on my xbox 360, but I can not find it in the apps section. I tried to look for it but it finds only some unrelated stuff in media.

I can see only 15 available apps all together too.

I have xbox live gold active and I tried already clearing system cache several times and deleting and downloading my profile.

Any ideas?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Netflix, Inc. is an American provider of on-demand Internet streaming media available to North and South America, the Caribbean, United Kingdom, Ireland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, the Netherlands. (en.wikipedia.org/.../Netflix)

So if you dont life in on of these countries, you can´t use it. :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for the reply.

I am aware of this limitation. I do live in a country in which netflix should be available. In fact, I have an netflix account which I use on other platforms.

I just can not see this app at all in the apps selection on xbox.

Have anybody else seen such thing with netflix or any other app?

Sorry this didn't help.

maybe your xbox console has another region code or you have used a country in your regestration which isnt on the list? :)

Sorry this didn't help.

It must be something along these lines. When I registered for  an account I have chosen a language different then the country I live in and that automatically determined a nationality of the account on the base on the language (which is not what I wanted). When I have noticed that I requested change of the region for this account, but it seems it did not went too smooth since I do not have access to some functions.

I solved the problem partially by creating the new account with correct region (and language - sigh) on which I can see all these missing apps and functions.

The problem is still that  I already have a gold membership on the other account which does not have full functionality.

I contacted the Microsoft customer service about that, but they were not able to solve it either.

Sorry this didn't help.