Nerfing the Famas in the next update

Straight from David Vonderhaar's twitter "Nerfed the Famas in next update. Srsly. #umadbro" Hopefully he is just joking but if it is true then 90% of users will be switching over to the AUG. Link to Davids Twitter http://twitter.com/#!/DavidVonderhaar

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

'Bout freakin' time! Good thing I use my ak47 religiously anyways.

Well this is going to make a lot of people angry. I have around 27,000 kills with the famas out of 97,000 total. I am just glad I am good with almost every weapon so I will be going back to the ak47. Wonder if they are going to be decreasing its power to 30 HP or its rate of fire?

I am pleased.

Doesnt realy matter to me,iam a Enfield man.But i think its pretty freaking stupid to Nerf a gun out of the game.For what reason?Overpowered?I dont think it is.And why bother?Soon everyone will just be crying about getting killed by the next over used weapon in the game,saying its overpowered.I realy cant see it being done.

"Changes: Tweaks on ADS raise time; Hip fire accuracy reduction; more gun kick (so less accurate) and slightly slower re-center speed."

Good job Treyarch. I don't even own the game anymore but it's good to see you're actually attempting to fix your game now.

People still can hit u across the map with the 74u, so I doubt it'll affect much.

They should buff the Enfield while they're at it.

Not saying that it's bad, I just want it to be more powerful.

Also buff the M16 as it's my favorite :)

[quote user="jaspertodd"]

Doesnt realy matter to me,iam a Enfield man.But i think its pretty freaking stupid to Nerf a gun out of the game.For what reason?Overpowered?I dont think it is.And why bother?Soon everyone will just be crying about getting killed by the next over used weapon in the game,saying its overpowered.I realy cant see it being done.

[/quote]

Unless you have like under 3 days of play time, I don't get how you can say it's not overpowered. To me, it's the most overused, overpowered gun in any cod game. I know someone will say the mp40 but that was a submachine gun. The famas is a shotgun, sub machine gun, assault rifle all in one. Oh and you can burst fire 3 bullets from any range and kill people, too. It's ridiculous. 

Famas is fine, people whine and devs stroke em for a bit. There will be something OPd to whine about next, whatever.

This is why I believe the community ruined this game. "Wha wha! This gun killed me! NERF IT!"