Nerf the Flares

all the people whined to dice because they were bad pilots. now it's near impossible to get a lock on to work properly since it takes so long and has a limited range. the flares shouldn't be able to be deployed so fast between blocks.

they never considered that it's easy for vehicles to get out of range to avoid a hit, and that your hits on undamaged jets/helis don't result in kills but damages.

and they're toning the damage down even further. at this rate,  why not just completely remove anti-air and call it jettlefield 3:air supremacy over land:bow to your overlords?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I hope they knock em down a few pegs. even with  5- 8 stingers? I cant kill any choppers jus destroy equipment

There's a lot of unbalance in this game.  

get in a heli and tell me flares are op, until then they need to be kept where they are now.

Also the stupid bee bee bee beeppppppp gets *** annoying after 10 minutes straight. Not to add on that sound cuts out half the time while you are experiencing random screen shaking and you actually don't know that you are locked on. On top of that you don't know wether you are losing the lock or if you are more close to being locked on. Oh yeah you get hit by one missile and its near impossible to gain alltitude. You are basically flying sideways hoping that when you crash into the ground you don't die. If by some miracle you land and you instantly get out you commit suicide because the game decides that the helicopter actually didn't land and it crushes you. There is so much wrong with helicopters that they are hardly OP. Granted on PC they may be where you have better control over aim but playing on console where you have both sticks doing 2 things they are hardly a problem. The pilot's missiles are crap; it can take 10 (?) missiles to just disable a tank. Granted with a gunner it is much easier to take out a tank. The same goes for pilot missiles vs infantry. It can take 6-8 missiles within a 5ft radius to kill a foot soldier.

What Red Clown said. 110%

If you get 2, just 2 engineers. That's right I said two engineers. You can take down anything in the sky.

Get 6 POed engineers and there won't be anything in the sky.

[quote user="A Toxic Shotgun"]

why not just completely remove anti-air and call it jettlefield 3:air supremacy over land:bow to your overlords?

[/quote] Nah it's already called Infrared scope and suppressorfield: bad company 2.5.  But it is very very VERY annoying trying to shoot down the spawn campers in helicopters on the maps where you spawn on the boats.

well its that or NERF the ability to repair on board an lower that reactive armor.

Aircraft don't have reactive armor. Only ground vehicles do, minus the jeeps.

Havoc's have armor I saw it on their specs Jesus do u have to contradict every god damn thing i say ..

Stingers won't ever be balanced. I am kind of mad that they even have them in the game. Lock on missiles? Let's just add killstreaks that let you push a button to get kills too.

-

But with vehicle disable and vehicle health regeneration, stingers can't be balanced. One hit to disable = overpowered, 2 to disable = useless because of health regen.