Neff Gnasher

Maybe it's just me or the matches I played in last night but the Gnasher feels not as powerful once the DLC came out? Has any body else seen a difference or am I trippin...  

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Well it's not ice cream Vanilla Bunni, I just checked my player history and I was in a room with people from Mexico that might have been the problem. Depending on the persons connection there Gnasher can be pretty powerful. But is this game a joke I think not sorry I don't see eye to eye with you on that comment...

I'm glad I'm not the only one.  I've caught people in the middle on the picking up a weapon/frags animation and put my gnasher in their chest and pulled the trigger with nothing happening.  Makes me rage.

I was speaking metaphorically there genius, I can see you've been thrown at the wall instead of being dropped as a baby.

ANYWAYS yeah players from Mexico always sponge shots, it's a shame they're who I get matched up with most of the time.

The only problem I have is when you're in a shotgun battle landing solid shots and the guy just won’t go down.

Gnasher might as well have a scope on it since it shoots so far

Take it easy VB just having a little fun with you and same for me I don't know why I keep getting thrown into Mexico base matches instead of USA, or the wall ha-ha...

[quote user="OJsBl00dyGl0ve2"]

[quote user="jvgraph"]

The only problem I have is when you're in a shotgun battle landing solid shots and the guy just won’t go down.

[/quote]

^ This has had me wanting to snap my shiney new Gears 3 controllers in half on more than occasion!

[/quote]Again, agreed.  I also love it when I get nailed in the legs with 4 shots from the retro lancer, and i'm crawling on the floor like a little girl begging for someone to pull my pathetic ars up.    

I have an idea... How about a game type for people who haven't played 10,000 games of gears???  Heaven forbid I actually spend time playing other games.  Every time I pop in Gears 1 2 or 3, the way I get PWNED, I feel like i'm playing it for the first time.

i was getting four pointed from a mile away alll day long. [n]

Are you kidding me, I've been shot a mile away with a gnasher and I'm near death. Not even an active either, this game is a  joke that I don't get.

[quote user="jvgraph"]

[/quote]

^ This has had me wanting to snap my shiney new Gears 3 controllers in half on more than occasion!