need ultimate team help

hey guys I keep getting a message saying... there are gaps in your depth chart at the following positions, there must be no open slots between players in the depth chart .

WR, DT, MLB, KR, PR

it wont let me play any games and i dont understand it I have players at every position can someone explain to me what I need to do?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Had this problem too. When looking at your "lineup" of just the cards showing, click you right stick to go to the actual depth chart. Fill in the gaps & you should be good to go.

thanks a lot i'll have to try that this was frustrating me so much

Same here. Ultimate team is great, but I can't keep my good players under contract as you just don't get enough contract cards to upgrade with unless you have cash to spend & buy MS points. Kinda dissapointing. Anyhoo...

The main thing to focus on early is fielding a team.  This means playing with bronze pack players.  You should be able to play game offline with a starter team that can build your coins up.  Know your collections card sets and start trying to acquire those cards for stadiums, and coaches ...  

I posted how to play offline games in all madden in another thread so check it out .... good luck...

I've been able to play 44 games so far ...many of them were online games but I began by playing offline....

I like the concept of the Ultimate Team, but I hate the fact that your limited on the total cards you can carry. Seems like they just want you to burn more cash to buy MS points, to buy coins for card packs.