need to speak to an ambassador my black ops 2 account has been hacked

help need ambassador asap

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

well the thing is there is nothing us ambassadors can do for you

you need to contact support via phone and open an compromised account case

this can only be verified over the phone

you can use the call back feature too

ambassadors are volunteers who help people based on the articles we are given plus some PC knowledge for the networking guys :P

not actual MS employees

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

crazycanadians6, hey there.

Firstly, please let me advise you that ambassadors cannot help directly with problems related to 'hacking'. We are just users like yourself who help around the forums and the website. We have no power, or access to account information and sensative data.

Now, as for your problem. You say that your Black Ops 2 account has been hacked? Do you mean you have problems that relate only to that game? Or are the problems tied to your account on Xbox Live too?

If it is just the game, (such as problems with stats, unlocks or gameplay) you will have to go to Activision or Treyarch. Xbox Live do not monitor or own the Call of Duty franchise. I will provide you with 2 links, the first link will take you to a support portal, were you can chat to an agent from activision about your issue. Alternatively you can use the CoD BO2 forums to make a thread or PM an admin or mod. (Who are employees of Treyarch).

Click here to be taken to Activisions support portal.

Click here to be taken to the Call of Duty Black Ops 2 forums.

However if the 'hack' is about your Gamer tag on Xbox Live, you will need to contact support (phone support) and ask them to investigate the problem for you. Its called "Unauthorized Access Investigation". No one on the forums can help you with problems related to hacking. I have answered many questions today about Call of Duty BO2 problems with stats being reset and unlocks being unlocked etc.. so if this is the problem, you will need to go to Activision or Treyarch.

Hope this helps.

Cloud

Edit : ngocphi sorry bud, I was in editor mode so did not see your post until after I posted myself.

Sorry this didn't help.

NP cloud

Sorry this didn't help.