need to remove cheater from my profile

need to remove cheater from my profile but dont know how to remove it dont know how i got it but its there 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You got it for gamesaving, hacking modding your GS and then being caught and reset.

You cheated your gamerscore and you were caught. Your punishment is reset and marked as a cheater which will stay forever. Plus you can't earn the achievements you got. Don't cheat if you don't want a reset.

I say WHO CARES.  So what if he wants a 150,000 GS and appear as someone who has no life at all?

the gamerscore finding thing is mostly automated. but lolcheatergettingmad

you could always sleep your way up to Bill Gates and convince him to get your points back. Personally I wouldnt give two *****

Serves you right, actions have consequences.  If you don't want to be labeled as a 'cheater'... don't cheat, simple as that.

[quote user="BizarroMantis"]

I say WHO CARES.  So what if he wants a 150,000 GS and appear as someone who has no life at all?

[/quote]Dumbest post I've ever seen on these forums. Which is really saying something. First off, would you kindly tell me the magic number which constitutes someone having no life? If I've already passed it, could you please tell me. I'm sure my girlfriend and her daughter, who I live with, and all my friends at work would like to know that I passed the no life number so they can stop being seen with me in public.

-

Second, cheating is cheating. If it didn't matter, he wouldn't have done it. But it did matter, but he was incapable on earning achievements legitimately, so he cheated and was branded accordingly. So if he wants 150,000 GS to appear as someone who has no life, then I suggest he start playing games instead of cheating like a scumbag.

a scumbag to me is someone that cheats on his girlfriend, embezzles money, or hits your car and speeds away...not some dude that is altering his gamerscore.  lol  It's a little weird, yes....maybe a bit pathetic....but a "scumbag", no.  

You know why people who don't cheat, don't do it? Because they have integrity. Because they believe in fairness and they respect what other people are trying to do. Regardless of how "meaningless" it might be. A person who cheats, at anything, has no such integrity. They want what other people have and don't care how they have to get it. If that's not a scumbag, then I don't know what is.

[quote user="p0rKCH0p xz"]

need to remove cheater from my profile but dont know how to remove it dont know how i got it but its there 

[/quote]You don't.