Need to change age on account

I am currently using my son's old account. But because of his age on the account I cannot download anything with a M rating. I cannot find any way to change this. Can someone help me?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

There is no way to change an account's age once it has been set. The only thing to do is wait until the account turns 18 according to the date listed on the account, at which point you can "promote" it to an adult account.

If it's your son's old account, is there any particular reason you don't wish to create a brand new account for yourself? Beyond remaining Live Gold time on the account, obviously.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Yes there is. I have all my progress and achievments forall of my games on it. The reason I didn't do it initially was bcause my son didn't play it much yet. And it was easier to just use his.

Sorry this didn't help.

No, there is no way to change the age on the account.  Is there a way to change your age in real life?

Technically, that account is, in fact your sons account.  As it's your son's info on it.  That can not change.  You could create an adult account for yourself, use it to download content, etc, then use that content on this account.

Sorry this didn't help.