Need Titanite slabs

If anyone has any titanite slabs they are willing to trade just send me a message and what you are willing to trade them for, also I have plenty of characters so level shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks in advance

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I need Slabs too, just a White one and a regular one.

Me too. I have loads of green ones but I need more titanite slabs too. Can you buy them anywhere in the game?

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Only crystal lizards, the stray demon, and darkwraithes drop them.. very rare.

Man...........you have a better chance of getting chicken from a pig than to get a slab from the darkwraithes.

If you do Sigmeiyers storyline, Sigliend will give you a titanite slab. That along with the Stray Demon make them the only two confirmed drops in the game. Or, farm new londo ruins' darkwraiths. I did about 15 runs with 410 Item discovery before I gave up. Got 3 dark hands though, lol.

[quote user="Dre G Writer"]

Man...........you have a better chance of getting chicken from a pig than to get a slab from the darkwraithes.

[/quote]

You sir have a wager! 

[quote user="Pyth the Bull"]

If you do Sigmeiyers storyline, Sigliend will give you a titanite slab. That along with the Stray Demon make them the only two confirmed drops in the game. Or, farm new londo ruins' darkwraiths. I did about 15 runs with 410 Item discovery before I gave up. Got 3 dark hands though, lol.

[/quote]

Who is Sigliend? I'm near the end of the game. Is it too late to do it now? I had a 410 item discovery rate as well and went farming in New Londo, but I didn't get any slabs.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Sigliend is the guy in the onion looking armor you first find him outside of the gates to Sen's Fortress, then in Sen's Fortress, then in Anor Londo, then firelink shrine, then tomb of the giants.. then Lost Izalith... I think that's the order.. and at the end he is Ash Lake * possible spoiler*  with his daughter.. whom is also part of the quest line.

Oops he doesn't go to Tomb of Giant's he goes to Blight town (Here's the link)

It's VERY important to follow the exact steps in the link Unspoken provided...if you do anything out of sequence, it will pooch the ending.