Need the Enforcment Team to let me know if this is legit.

Hey I got into contact with a gamertag named [Mod Removed] and he was telling me how he works or used to work for the xbox live Enforcment Team. He told me that he has legit stuff linked onto his xbox that allows him to ban other players whenever he wants.

He did not tell me these things in a threatening matter nor did he say he abuses it, but I just wanted to know if someone could actually check and confirm this for me so that way if he is lying then I can delete him and block communications.

He also says that his brother is apart of the team, I didn't catch his GT but I just wanted to throw that out there.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 25 Applies to:

He is impersonating a member of the Policy Enforcement Team.  If you received any messages from him claiming to be a member of the "PET", report that message as it will quicken their actual response.  All members of the Policy Enforcement Team carry "XBLPET" as a prefix within their name.  I hope this will help you out.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Enforcement does not operate as this man claims. His story is total BS.

Sorry this didn't help.

Another thing I would like to note is most of the PET wear on their avatars Police gear.

Sorry this didn't help.

Post a file complaint and block all comunucations with this person. Delete him from your friendlist. Make sure you dont give personal information like password's and email accounts away! check following page on how to file complaint: click

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi as everyone else has said this is not legit, the enforcement team would not tell other gamers what they have and use to ban people. Also naming of gamertags is not allowed on the forums as this is a violation of the terms of use.

-

I would remove him from your friends list and block communications with him as soon as possible, people who work or worked for the enforcement team would not broadcast this sort of information.The Enforcement Team have special gamertags anyway, which show that they are part of the team.

Sorry this didn't help.